Mishimoto - Ford Truck (Chevrolet V8 Swap) 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1953–1956 (MMRAD-F1GCH-53X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for your modified classic, this 1953–1956 Ford F-Series Performance Aluminum Radiator is designed to handle the additional cooling needs of your swapped Chevrolet V8. Whether you use your classic for daily driving or use it to cruise on the weekends, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Ford F-Series X-Line Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks precision TIG-welded, to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This performance radiator also includes a Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our products, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- 3-row core
- Increased coolant capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty