Mishimoto - Ford Pickup 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1942–1952 (MMRAD-F1GFH-42X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Are you looking to upgrade your Ford Flathead parts? Look no further! The Mishimoto 1942–1952 Ford Pickup X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal upgrade for the brittle stock Ford radiator, and provides your Ford Flathead with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you use your classic Flathead Ford for daily driving or use it to cruise on the weekends, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. The Mishimoto Ford Pickup X-Line Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This performance aluminum radiator also includes a Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our products, this Ford Flathead radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- 3-row core
- Increased coolant capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty