Mishimoto - Ford Mustang Big Block 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1968–1970 (MMRAD-MUSHD-67X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
If you're looking to upgrade your classic Mustang parts, look no further. The Mishimoto 1968–1970 Ford Mustang Big Block X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your car with enhanced reliability, improved cooling efficiency, and is an ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator. Whether you use your classic for daily driving or take it to the track, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Ford Mustang Big Block X-Line Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlet provide precise leak-free connections. This 1968–1970 Mustang performance radiator also includes a Mishimoto M12 x 1.5 Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our aluminum radiators, this 1968–1970 Mustang radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction provides greater heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 3-row core
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Includes an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty