Mishimoto - Ford Mustang Aluminum Radiator w/ Stabilizer System, 1994-1995 Manual (MMRAD-MUS-94B)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Mishimoto has released a revolutionary new radiator for the 1994–1995 Ford Mustang. The high torque generated by the Mustangs revealed a fatal flaw in the OEM design, where the torquing chassis would cause the OEM radiators to separate the endtanks from the cores. Utilizing a patent-pending floating bracket system, this radiator was engineered to eliminate the issues found in the OEM design while simultaneously adding cooling capacity and increasing efficiency. The new Mishimoto Mustang radiator is a direct fit and installs in about two hours with no cutting or trimming required. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto radiators, comes with a 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street or strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Utilizes patent-pending radiator stabilizer system which isolates the radiator from the chassis, eliminating the potential of chassis flex from impacting the integrity of the radiator
- Features internal transmission fluid cooler which accepts factory cooler lines
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any debris
- U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty