Mishimoto - Ford Mustang 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1969–1970 (MMRAD-MUS-69X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto 1969–1970 Ford Mustang X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your car with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you want an all-aluminum 1969 Mustang radiator for daily driving or the extra cooling power from a 3-row 1970 Mustang radiator to take to the track, don't overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in your engine. A stock '69 Mustang radiator or '70 Mustang Radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with impressive horsepower. This classic 1969/1970 Mustang radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. Each classic Mustang radiator also includes a magnetic oil drain plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our aluminum radiators, every classic Mustang radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 3-row brazed aluminum core
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Includes an internal transmission cooler to ensure optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty