Mishimoto - Ford Focus ST Oil Cooler Kit, 2013+ (MMOC-FOST-13)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
After a few laps on the track or some aggressive street driving, turbocharged 4 cylinder engines like the 2.0L EcoBoost in the Focus ST are known to overheat oil quickly. Even with the stock liquid to liquid heat exchanger, the EcoBoost can still run hot and risk overheating the engine’s coolant. Aggressive tunes paired with some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Focus ST!
The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was mounted on the passenger side as to not interfere with some aftermarket air intake systems. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 30°F (16.7°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. This proved that our oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-fit for the 2013+ Ford Focus ST
- Reduces oil temperatures by 30°F (16.7°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and all aftermarket front mount intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by .65qt
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NoteThis kit is designed to work by removing the active grill shutters to obtain maximum airflow to the oil cooler
This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Engine Codes2.0L EcoBoost
Chassis CodesC-car Platform
Pressure Drop3-5 PSI
Install Torque SpecsRecommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
CautionIt is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com.
Increase In Oil Capacity0.65 qt
Purchase Includes(2) Application Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 3', 8" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 2', 11" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) ¾" x 16" Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty