Mishimoto - Ford Fiesta ST Oil Cooler Kit, 2014+ (MMOC-FIST-14)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Turbocharged, high stress 4 cylinder engines like the 1.6L EcoBoost engine in the Fiesta ST can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Even with the stock liquid-to- liquid heat exchanger, the engine can still run very hot and run the risk of overheating the engine’s coolant as well. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Fiesta ST!
Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid to liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NoteThis oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Engine Codes1.6L EcoBoost
Chassis CodesB-car Platform
Pressure Drop3-5 PSI
Install Torque SpecsRecommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
CautionThis oil cooler kit is designed to work without your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit. This kit cannot be installed in conjunction with the stock oil cooler.
Increase In Oil Capacity0.65 qt
Purchase Includes(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 4 ft, 1 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 3 ft, 2.5 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) Application-Specific ¾ x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(1) Aluminum Coolant Bypass Tube
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(2) 1 ft Length of Thermal Reflective Wrap
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty