Mishimoto - Dodge Challenger Small Block 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator w/ 26" Core, 1970–1971 (MMRAD-CHASB-7026X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
If you’re looking to upgrade your Dodge Challenger parts, look no further! The Mishimoto 1970–1971 Dodge Challenger Small Block V8 X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal upgrade for the brittle stock Challenger radiator, and provides your car with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you use your 1970 Challenger as a daily driver or take your 1971 Dodge Challenger to the track on the weekends, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock Challenger radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Dodge Challenger Small Block V8 X-Line Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This performance aluminum radiator also includes a Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our products, this Dodge Challenger radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- 3-row core
- Increased coolant capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warrant