Mishimoto - Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Performance Aluminum Radiator, 2005-2007, 2012-2014 (MMRAD-SRT-15)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator for the Dodge/Chrysler LX Chassis is designed to outperform and outlast the factory radiator for a lifetime of full-throttle pulls and daily driving.
Rid your Charger, Challenger, Magnum or 300C of its fragile, plastic radiator end tanks and upgrade to a rugged, fully-welded, aluminum design. Never again worry about cracked plastic or leaking hoses leaving you stranded on the side of the road or ending your track day early. With an all-aluminum design that covers 50% more surface area and a .5 gallon increase in fluid capacity, the Mishimoto LX Chassis Radiator is engineered to withstand the most brutal treatment. CNC-machined inlets and outlets ensure hoses fit securely and without leaks.
As with any Mishimoto radiator, this radiator is a direct fit, making installation as simple as removing the factory part and installing your new Mishimoto aluminum radiator. Combine that quality and ease of installation with Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty and you’ll have the confidence to push your vehicle to its limits
- Direct fit for the 2005-2007, 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 SRT-8
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.96" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and strip
- .5 gal of additional fluid capacity
- Increases core thickness by 50% for greater cooling efficiency
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty