Mishimoto -Chrysler 300 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L Racing Thermostat, 2005–2013 (MMTS-JED-06L)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.
Optimal coolant temperatures are crucial for extending and protecting the life of your high-performance Hemi! Protect your investment with the Mishimoto racing thermostat specifically engineered for the 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L Hemi. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to standard thermostats (203°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Mishimoto thermostats are digitally calibrated, feature high-quality wax to ensure precise and consistent opening temperatures, and include a gasket for seamless installation. Whether your vehicle is stock or modified, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will provide superior cooling efficiency to keep your vehicle on the road and out of the shop. As with all our products, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Direct fit for the 2005–2013 Hemi-powered Chrysler 300
- Promotes greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures
- Opens at a lower temperature (180°F) than standard thermostats, allowing coolant to flow through the engine sooner, reducing engine temperatures
- Digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Includes high-quality thermostat seal for leak-free installation
- Lifetime Warranty