Mishimoto - Chevrolet Impala 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1966–1968 (MMRAD-CHE-65X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto 1966–1968 Chevrolet Impala X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your car with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you use your classic for daily driving or take it to the track, don't overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. This Imapala radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. Each radiator also includes a magnetic oil drain plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our aluminum radiators, this Impala radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- 3-row core
- Manufactured with internal transmission cooler to ensure optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Brazed aluminum core
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty