Mishimoto - Chevrolet/GM C/K Truck 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator with 17" Tall Core, 1973–1986 (MMRAD-CHE-68X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto 1968–1972 Chevrolet Chevelle X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your car with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you use your classic for daily driving or take it to the track, don't overlook the importance of installing an upgraded classic car radiator in your engine. A stock radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. This Chevelle radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This classic car radiator also includes a magnetic oil drain plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our aluminum radiators, every Chevelle radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- 100% aluminum construction provides greater heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 3-row brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Includes an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty