Mishimoto -Chevrolet Corvette Racing Thermostat, 1992-1996 (MMTS-GM-92L)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.
Mishimoto has developed a racing thermostat specifically designed for the LT1/LT4- powered Chevrolet Corvette. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (160°F) compared to standard thermostats (180°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Whether you take your Corvette to the track or to a show, a reliable cooling system is a must. As with all our products, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Fits the 1992–1996 Chevrolet Corvette
- Activates at lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.