Mishimoto - Chevrolet Camaro SS Oil Cooler Kit, 2010-2015 (MMOC-CSS-10)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An engine oil cooler is a great way to maintain optimal oil temperature and provide the best possible protection for the high-power LS3 or L99 engine in your 2010-2015 Camaro SS. Our Mishimoto engineers have gone one step further than the factory liquid-to-liquid setup and came up with a direct-fit liquid-to-air oil cooler kit that mounts behind the front bumper on a bracket designed specifically for your 5th Gen Camaro.
This 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler will take full advantage of all that air flowing through the front end of your car. The cooler is available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black and comes with pre-assembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable AN fittings, a thermostatic or non-thermostatic 6061 aluminum CNC-machined oil sandwich plate, custom mounting bracket, and all of the fittings you need for installation – we’ve thought of everything to make this kit a direct fit.
With a test-proven 35°F temperature drop, you don’t have to worry about overheated engine oil even during long periods at full throttle. Rest assured that with the Mishimoto Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit, you can drive your Camaro the way it was intended to be driven, having confidence that your oil is under control. Additionally, as with any other product we offer, your part is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for the 2010–2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 35°F
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque SpecsRecommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
CautionIt is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com.
Increase In Oil Capacity0.75 qt
Core Size11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
Purchase Includes(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 25-Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 65" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) 54" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° & 45° -10AN Fittings
(2) Banjo Fittings with Bolt M20 x -10AN + Dowty Seals, Black
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) CNC Sandwich Plate Spacer, M22, 15mm
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M22, 15mm
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty