Mishimoto - Chevrolet Camaro 3-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1967–1969 (MMRAD-FIR-67X)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto 1967–1969 Chevrolet Camaro X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your car with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether you want an all-aluminum 1968 Camaro radiator for daily driving or the extra cooling power from a 3-row 1969 Camaro radiator to take to the track, don't overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in your engine. A stock classic car radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with impressive horsepower. This Camaro radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. Each Camaro radiator also includes a magnetic oil drain plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this classic car radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 3-row core
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Brazed aluminum core
- Features an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty