Mishimoto - Chevrolet 3100 Series Truck Inline 6 2-Row Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1947–1954 (MMRAD-CK-47)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
If you’re looking to upgrade your Chevy 3100 parts, look no further. This Mishimoto 1947–1954 Chevrolet 3100 Series Performance Aluminum Radiator is an ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, and provides your truck with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. Whether your 1950 Chevy 3100 is a daily driver or you use your Chevy Thriftmaster for serious hauling, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock Chevy radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Chevrolet 3100 Series Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections. This performance aluminum radiator also includes a Magnetic Drain Plug, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. As with all our products, this Chevy 3100 radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- All-aluminum construction provides greater heat and pressure tolerance, better heat dissipation, increased durability, improved cooling efficiency, and improved structural rigidity
- 2-Row Core
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in better cooling efficiency and reduced engine temperatures
- Includes an internal transmission cooler to provide optimal fluid temperatures for automatic transmissions
- Billet aluminum fill neck
- Brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty