Mishimoto - Cadillac ATS 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can System, 2013+( MMBCC-ATS4-13SBL)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
This is the most efficient method for protecting your LTG engine from the dangers of oil-blow by. Why buy one, and then the other? Get both the PCV and CCV Baffled Oil Catch Can Kits combined in one. With this complete Mishimoto 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T Catch Can System, you will have an unbeatable setup that will effectively combat oil blow-by, keeping your intake, charge pipes, and turbocharger compressor free of oil. To help maintain proper octane levels, prevent blow-by, and reduce potential detonation, we use a patent-pending solution engineered to extract blow-by through utilizing a hidden PCV valve inside the valve cover.
This complete kit uses two 50-micron bronze filter-equipped catch cans from the PCV and CCV system, with application-specific mounts and silicone hoses available in blue, black, or red. Your dual billet 6061 aluminum catch cans will mount securely under your hood as if they came that way from the factory, and they both install in under an hour! The Mishimoto 2013+ Cadillac 2.0T Catch Can System includes all mounting and installation hardware, and ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Includes our Patent Pending PCV adapter to allow for proper connection into engine's PCV system
- Cans mount in line with the PCV and CCV systems to separate oil from air using 50-micron bronze filters
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Application-specific brackets mount the cans in serviceable locations
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed cans
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Catch cans have a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Application-specific black, blue, or red pre-molded silicone hoses
- Hoses include OEM style quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation and special tools to remove original fittings without damage
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty