Mishimoto - Cadillac ATS 2.0T Baffled Oil Catch Can, PCV Side, 2013+(MMBCC-ATS4-13P)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The direct-injected LTG engine in your Cadillac is an excellent source of power, but unfortunately, it’s not without its flaws. The crankcase ventilation system pumps an unhealthy amount of blow-by straight into your intake to be burned up by the motor, caking up your valves and shortening your LTG’s lifespan!
Keep your turbocharged Cadillac safe from harm with the Mishimoto 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T PCV Side Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit. Using a patent-pending solution engineered to extract blow-by from a PCV valve hiding inside your Cadillac’s valve cover, the Mishimoto Cadillac ATS 2.0T PCV Side Catch Can Kit includes a 50-micron bronze filter, helping to maintain proper octane levels and reduce potential detonation. Keep the crud in the can, not your ATS.
This kit installs in under 30 minutes with a 6061 aluminum catch can that mounts securely under your hood as if it came that way from the factory. The direct-fit silicone hoses are also available in black, blue, or red to suit your tastes. The PCV Side Catch Can Kit includes all mounting and installation hardware, and ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Patent Pending
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Includes our Patent Pending PCV adapter to allow for proper connection into engine's PCV system
- Can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Reduces carbon build-up on the intake valves
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Application-specific hoses are pre-molded for a direct fit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty