Mishimoto - BMW E46 Performance Air Intake, 1999–2005(MMAI-E46-99BK)
Available: In stock
SKU: Mishimoto- MMAI-E46-99BK
On all products!
60 days return policy
Mishimoto has developed a performance air intake engineered specifically for the 1999–2005 BMW E46 323i/325i/328i. This intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air/fuel ratios under load. This intake has a unique and aggressive tone under load, and the free-flowing design amplifies engine induction sounds. Check out the video to hear the tone.
The stock intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The intake includes a steel heat shield with pre-assembled rubber trim to keep hot engine air out and help draw cold outside air into the filter. This unit is a complete bolt-on upgrade that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. This performance air intake kit is also fully functional with our silicone intake hoses. This kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 1999–2005 BMW 323i/325i/328i
- Black powder-coated heatshield keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Works with the stock or Mishimoto silicone intake hoses
- Improves engine tone
- Utilizes the stock air inlet duct
- Fully serviceable Mishimoto oiled air filter provides 84% increase in filter surface area compared to the stock filter
- Air filter has built-in velocity stack for crisp throttle response
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Pipe Diameter 3"
Airbox Material Silicone
Oiled Filter 38g of oil on filter
Pipe Material Silicone
Chassis Codes E46
Engine Codes M52
Fits 1999-2000 BMW 328i
1999-2000 BMW 323i
2001-2005 BMW 325i
Oil Color Red
Heat Shield Material Steel
Note The airbox retains a stock like appearance and is designed to work with the stock air inlet duct. Power gains may vary depending on any other engine modifications done to the vehicle, atmospheric conditions, ambient temperature, and the mileage of the vehicle. You may or may not witness the maximum published gains from this air intake.
Filter re-oil is not included with the lifetime warranty.
Heat Shield: Steel, Black Powder-Coat
Purchase Includes (1) Silicone Intake Hose w/ Integrated CNC Pipe
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Heatshield w/ Pre-assembled Protective Edging
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty