Mishimoto - BMW E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator, 1988–1999 (MMRAD-E36-92)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock BMW radiator, the Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your vehicle with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. BMWs are known to have frequent cooling-related failures due to the use of numerous plastic components throughout the system. A simple coolant leak can result in overheating, accelerated engine wear, or head gasket failure. Whether you have a daily-driven E36 M3 or an M20 spinning a large turbocharger, this E30 and E36 radiator provides ideal temperatures on and off the track. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their vehicle. Along with providing increased coolant capacity, this BMW radiator improves heat dissipation, which is beneficial for both stock and modified applications.
The Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections, and all factory overflow and temperature sensor ports are present on the Mishimoto E30 and E36 radiator for use with stock sensors and hoses. This BMW radiator also includes an M16 x 1.5 Magnetic Oil Drain Plugwith dowty seal, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. The Mishimoto BMW Performance Aluminum Radiator incorporates mounting points for the factory external automatic transmission cooler, and it is a direct fit for all 6-cylinder E30/E36 models from 1988 to 1991. As with all our BMW parts, this aluminum BMW radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 1988–1999 BMW E30/E36 with 6 Cylinder engine
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- Functions with stock mechanical fan and stock shrouding
- Includes threaded port for the stock temperature sensor
- Perfect for use with stock, modified, forced induction, or swapped vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty