Mishimoto - Audi A6 Racing Thermostat, 1995–2004 ( MMTS-S4-00L)
Available: In stock
SKU: Mishimoto -MMTS-S4-00L
On all products!
60 days return policy
This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.
Keep your A6 in top condition by upgrading to the Mishimoto racing thermostat. The Mishimoto low-temperature thermostat is engineered to provide optimal cooling temperatures and improved engine reliability. An unreliable and inefficient setup can lead to overheating, accelerated wear, and potential internal engine damage. The Mishimoto Audi A6 Racing Thermostat is applicable for the 2.7L, 2.8L and 4.2L engine and is precision engineered to provide your Audi with optimal cooling efficiency even in the most demanding environments. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (160°F) compared to standard thermostats (189°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Mishimoto thermostats are digitally calibrated, utilize high-quality wax to ensure precise and consistent opening temperatures, and include a gasket for seamless, leak-free installation. Trust the Mishimoto racing thermostat to keep your A6 cool on the highway, back roads, or track. As with all our products, this racing thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Direct fit for the Audi A6 / A6 Quattro 2.8L/2.7L/4.2L
- Promotes greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures
- Opens at a lower temperature (160°F) than standard thermostats, allowing coolant to flow through the engine sooner, reducing engine temperatures
- Digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Includes high-quality thermostat seal for leak-free installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty