Mishimoto - Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts (ALLN01)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Upgrade the styling of your vehicle's exterior with a set of MIshimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels. These lug nuts weight in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation. Mishimoto lug nuts are available for both M12 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.5 wheel studs and come in a variety of finishes including black, blue, silver, red, and neo chrome. As with all our products, these lug nuts include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Fits vehicles equipped with M12 x 1.25 wheel studs
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key. Identify 7-sided lug nuts prior to use. Z1 will not accept returns on lug nuts damaged from misuse.
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50mm
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, or red.