Mishimoto - 2016+ Mazda Miata Performance Intake (MMAI-MIA-16)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
- Direct fit for 2016+ Mazda MX-5
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Aluminum intake pipe includes CNC-machined MAF housing
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mazda MX-5 is known as the ultimate driver’s car. It’s designed to be light and nimble, making for a rewarding driving experience. The Mishimoto 2016 MX-5 intake creates a sound that enhances this driving experience even more while looking amazing in your engine bay. The MX-5 air intake pipe is available in a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to match whatever style you’re going for.
The stock intake duct is utilized to supply cold air to the intake filter, while the CNC-machined MAF housing makes for accurate sensor readings. This ND MX-5 air intake features a high-flow filter to let your engine breathe, as you rip down back roads with the gas pedal mashed to the floor. As with all our 2016 MX-5 parts, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures high-quality parts and performance for the life of your MX-5 intake.
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Steel Airbox
(1) Silicone Sound Imposer Hose
(1) Silicone Fresh Air Duct Hose
(1) Silicone Coolant Overflow Tank Hose
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Will only fit the US model 2.0L Miata with the SkyActiv engine. Will not fit the 1.5L found in other markets.INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).