Mishimoto - 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Silicone Induction Hose (MMHOSE-CAM4-16IH)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T and 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Dyno-proven maximum gains up to 5 whp and 6 wtq
- 22% increase in flow
- 36% increase in internal volume
- Made from durable 5-ply silicone
- Molded steel rings for added reinforcement and resistance to collapsing under hard throttle
- No additional tuning necessary
- Fits with stock intake box
- Pre-installed CNC fitting to easily connect to stock CCV system
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It's time for your engine bay to match the edgy styling of your 2013+ Cadillac ATS or the aggressive lines on your LTG powered 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro with the Mishimoto Silicone Induction Hose. Our induction hose is a direct fit to the factory airbox, and substitutes the segmented and inconsistent design of the stock hose with a single section of wire-reinforced silicone, which improves on lifespan and durability when compared to the factory equipment.
While the fittings remain the same size to ensure a direct fit, the interior diameter is wider than the factory equipment, allowing for an increase in airflow volume from the airbox to the turbo. We have also done away with the intake silencer, the main culprit behind the muffled turbocharged soundtrack and the cause of most of the turbulence in airflow. Since the muffler is removed, we have incorporated a CNC-machined PCV port disconnect into the silicone that is compatible with the factory lines as well as our silicone PCV lines. Our take on the GM LTG induction hose gives your Camaro or ATS 2.0T a 22% increase in airflow into your turbo, resulting in a boost of 5 horsepower and 6 FT/LB of torque. The Mishimoto Silicone Induction Hose is available in red, blue or black, and like all our products is covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Hose w/ Pre-Installed CNC Fitting
(2) Metal Tool for removing factory fitting
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). This induction hose only fits with the stock air intake system. This will not fit with any aftermarket air intake.