HARD Motorsport Front Splitter - BMW E9X M3
BRAND: HARD Motorsport
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
- Our splitter is made of a high-quality, aluminum skinned, composite material featuring a solid polyethylene core
- An affordable option when a full, carbon fiber, multi-layered splitter is out of your budget
- Easily replaceable. You can order replacements directly through HARD Motorsport
- Extremely durable. -Will not shatter with minor contact like expensive carbon fiber or fiberglass options may
- Lightweight satin black top finish applied for appearance. -The opposite side is unfinished, so you can flip it over and can be custom painted or vinyl wrapped
- Track proven and race ready
-Fitment: HARD Motorsport Front Splitter E90, E92 M3, non-M with M3, M-Tech style front bumpers
66.5" Width - Sits near flush with front lip installed.
24" Depth --You can adjust how far the splitter will extend when you mount it
Option: HARD Motorsport Chassis-Mount Support Brackets
Our Mounting Brackets offer a simple solution to secure the Front Splitter to the chassis. It comes with all the necessary hardware!
Forward attachment to be completed by the customer to suit the specific requirements of each car. -There's just too many variables to be able to provide a universal solution.
2" of adjustability allows for different bumpers and lip combinations to maximize aero efficiency.
Note: NOT compatible with O.E.M./stock M3 oil cooler lines. -Can be used with aftermarket cooler and lines that provide clearance for the support bracket.-It is possible to trim the lower support bracket to accommodate the stock M3 lines.
Mounting:-Although we can provide supports to secure the rear of the splitter to your frame, additional support bracketry and attachment fabrication will likely be necessary to support the front of your splitter.
With so many variables such as coolers and charge pipe, custom fabricated support bracing is really the only realistic option.
A lower lip with a flat surface is recommended for maximum efficiency in producing downforce.