Haltech - Thermocouple Amplifier EGT Kit (HTAEK0128)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Haltech Thermocouple Amplifier Box allows the user the ability to increase the functionality of their Haltech ECU by using the Haltech CAN system which is fitted to all Platinum Series ECU’s.
The Thermocouple Amplifier Box instantly makes available multiple temperature inputs for monitoring,tuning and logging.
Simply plug in the CAN cable and start using your thermocouple inputs.
The Haltech Thermocouple Amplifier is available in a 2 Channel or 4 Channel Configuration
TCA2 – 2 Channel Thermocouple Amplifier OR TCA4 – 4 Channel Thermocouple Amplifier
• 2 (or 4) x Thermocouple Temperature Inputs (K Type only) (0-1250 deg C)
(Thermocouple probes not included.Please contact Haltech for probe sets available)
• Broadcast rate of 20mS to the Haltech ECU for each channel.
• +/- 2deg accuracy via CAN.
• Power and Status LED’s.
• Powered by CAN Bus when used with Haltech Platinum Series ECU’s.
• Analogue Voltage Outputs (0.5 – 4.5V) for each channel.
• Multiple Thermocouple Amplifier Boxes can be used on certain Haltech ECU’s to give up to 12 Channels.
• Sprint 500 – (maximum 1 box)
• Sprint RE – (maximum 1 box)
• Sport 1000/2000 – (maximum 2 boxes)
• Sport GM – (maximum 2 boxes)
• Pro Harness*5 – (maximum 2 boxes)
• Pro Plug-in ECU’s*5 – (maximum 4 boxes)
• Source: 8.6 to 16.5 Volts DC
• Consumption: 80mA @ 12Volts DC
• Length: 95mm
• Width: 64mm
• Height: 28mm
• ECU: 150g (0.33 lb)
• Harness: 70g (0.154 lb)
Haltech Thermocouple Amplifier Kit Includes:
• Haltech Thermocouple Amplifier Box
• CAN direct connection cable (600mm)
Choose either a 2 Channel or 4 Channel Also be sure to choose the correct box type. This feature allows you to use more than one I/O box. Two I/O Box A's will not work together, your ECU will not be able to determine which one to read. Haltech addresses Box B so that it can be used with Box A giving you a total of 24 additional Inputs and Outputs.
Thermocouple Sensors can be found HERE pre terminated with Mini K Type connectors ready to plug in to your Thermocouple Amplifier in several lengths with multiple mounting options.