Greddy - type-S Remote Control Suspension Unit (RCSU89)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Damper Remote Controller enables users of GReddy Type-S suspension kits full control of suspension adjustments via an electronic interface inside the driver’s compartment. Key features include:
• 32-way suspension adjustment capability via electronic interface
• Ability to independently control front and rear shock damping settings
• Saves up to five (5) user-defined suspension-setting combinations—have multiple track settings ready with the press of a button!
• Security feature prohibits anyone without pass code from making adjustments to your live setting or saved settings
• Proprietary software monitors system for errors and alerts user of potential issues with trouble codes
The P-DRC uses a three-button interface to make adjustments: one button each for mode and function selection, and a rotary knob for scrolling. Simply select your mode using the mode button, adjust settings via the rotary knob and confirm your adjustments using the select button. Feedback is provided on a digital LED screen