Greddy - EVOlution GT G37 Coupe Cat Back Dual Exhaust (EGGCCBD0063)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The EVOlution GT for the Infiniti G37 Coupe is not only ideal for turbocharged VQ37s but also makes great power for normally aspirated applications. The dual cat-back exhaust progresses from a 2.5” Y that transitions smoothly into 3" X-pipe crossover, to dual resonator for equalizing exhaust pressures and improved sound control. Aggressive dual EVO muffler canisters are angled to match the G37 looks while making room for the factory EVAP canister. GReddy single-wall slash tips finish off the system under the factory bumper cut-outs. Like all GReddy EVOlution GT systems the fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Chassis: CV36
- Engine: VQ37VHR
- Type: full dual cat-back with X-pipe
- Number of pieces: 4pcs.
- Piping: 2x 63.5mm (2.5") to 2x 76 mm (3.0")
- Tip(s): T115 mm (4.5")
- Gasket(s): 3.0" oval (qty: 3 included) replacement
- Resonator: yes, 2x
- Weight: TBA
- Sound level: TBA dB(a) @4500RPM
- Dyno Chart: TBA
- HP: TBA
- TRQ: TBA ft-lbs
* No EVAP relocation necessary
* Data collected on stock vehicle
* Retains catalytic converter, front pipe
* TBA = To Be Announced
This exhaust will NOT fit convertible models without the removal of extensive chassis bracing.
Will NOT fit AWD G37X models. Y-Pipe contacts transfer case on the passenger side.
- 2008+ Infiniti G37 Coupe (CV36)