Greddy - EVOlution GT 370Z Cat Back Dual Exhaust (EGCBDE0062)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The EVOlution GT for the Nissan 370Z is not only ideal for turbocharged VQ37s but also makes great power for normally aspirated applications. Dyno test on a N/A car gained as much as 16whp / 19ft-lbs, with more expected for turbo use. The dual cat-back exhaust progresses from a 2.5” Y that transitions smoothly into 3" X-pipe crossover, to dual resonator for equalizing exhaust pressures and improved sound control. Aggressive dual EVO muffler canisters are angled to match the Z looks while making room for the factory EVAP canister. GReddy single-wall slash tips finish off the system under the factory bumper cut-outs. Like all GReddy EVOlution GT systems the fully hand-welded 304 Stainless-Steel exhaust carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Chassis: Z34
- Engine: VQ37HR
- Type: full dual cat-back with X-pipe
- Number of pieces: 4pcs.
- Piping: 2x 63.5mm (2.5") to 2x 76 mm (3.0")
- Tip(s): T115 mm (4.5")
- Gasket(s): 3.0" oval (qty: 3 included) replacement
- Resonator: yes, 2x
- Weight: 51.4 lbs (stock 57.2lbs)
- Sound level: 99/100 dB(a) @4500RPM
- Dyno Chart: TBA
- HP: +16 hp
- TRQ: +19 ft-lbs
* No EVAP relocation necessary
* Data collected on stock vehicle
* Retains catalytic converter, front pipe
* TBA = To Be Announced
- 2009+ NIssan 370Z (Z34)