GReddy - A01/A02 Shift Knob - Polished (ASkH7754)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Originally designed for TRUST/GREX sequential transmissions in the 1990s. You can now feel the comfort and precision of our retro billet, CNC shift knobs. The new inner-screw inserts make installation height adjustable, simple and secure. The traditional knobs offer excellent comfort for both side and overhand grips.
- Anodized blue GReddy badge with o-ring.
- Supports 3 types of genuine shift lever screw sizes.
- The mounting height can be adjusted. (with included jam nut and 8mm allan wrench)
- Adjustable range: Type A01 approx. 30 mm
- Adjustable range: Type A02 approx. 15 mm
- Highly rigid mounting with a metal adapter.
- Five types of shift pattern decals included.
Each GReddy CNC Stainless Shift Knob includes 3 of the most common thread sizes inserts to suit most Japanese manual transmission shifters. Compatible with 5 and 6 speeds with various gate patterns.
- M10 x P1.25 - most Nissan, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, & Mazda
- M10 x P1.5 - most Honda & Acura
- M12 x P1.25 - most Toyota, Lexus, Scion, & Subaru
A01 General Purpose "High Type"
"High Type" - where the shift knob sits higher up above the shifter threads (standard type shift lever, without reverse lock-out switch) 5-speed MT cars and 6-speed MT cars where reverse unlocking is not related to knob shape.
A02 General purpose "Low Type"
"Low Type" - where the threads start higher up on the knob, so the shift knob sits lower on the shifter (ideal for many shifter with a reverse lock-out switch). General-purpose 6-speed MT car with reverse lock lever entering the knob. The outer diameter of the part where the lock lever enters the knob can be up to 22 mm.
- A01: 197-203g
- A02: 188-194g