Future Fabrication - Future Fabrication Toyota 1JZGTE VVTi Turbine Elbow (FF1JVVTiElbow)
Vendor: Future Fabrication
Available: Sold out
SKU: Future Fabrication-FF1JVVTiElbow
On all products!
60 days return policy
1JZGTE VVTI 100% Stainless Steel High Flow 3 Inch Turbo Outlet Elbow. Fully Tig welded Stainless flanges with V-band flanged exit.
LHD Vehicles Only! Does Not Clear RHD Steering Shaft in most cars.
CONFIRMED FITMENT IN JZX-110
All Elbows shipped after December 1st 2018 are CD009 compatible!
- Stock 02 Sensor Bung and Aftermarket Wideband Bung included
- Fully TIG welded 304 Stainless
- V-band downpipe flange set for ease of removal and install, no gasket
-DYNO PROVEN 26whp/22ft lbs Over stock elbow!
- Also fits Upgraded turbos like Drift Motion or Tomei Arms M8280
Each Kit includes the following:
1x Turbine elbow
1x Wideband 02 Bung Plug
2x Stainless Allen bolts for stock 02 sensor
1x 3 Inch Vband flange for making your own downpipe
1x 3 Inch Vband Clamp
Recirculating LHD Version Fitment
The Recirculating Wastegate version is the most compact of the three options. It fits many LHD chassis with no issues that the 1jz vvti has been swapped into including:
- Toyota Supra (Jza80, Ma70)
- Toyota Chaser (Jzx110)
- Toyota Cressida (Mx83)
- Lexus Is300 (Jxe-10)
- Lexus Sc300 (Jzz30)
- Nissan 350z (Z33)
- Nissan 240sx (S13, S14, S15)
- Mazda Rx7 (FC)
External LHD Version Fitment
Two options are available for best fitment:
- Toyota/Lexus Version dumps the wastegate strait down, before rear engine bay chassis brace and will work with most chassis listed above. Not recommended for Rear Sump Oil Pan.
- Nissan 240sx Version dumps the wastegate down at an angle, exiting under the frame rail, only recommended on chassis with no rear brace. Ok for Rear Sump Pan
Due to the inside of the turbine housing not being machined from the factory, a small gap is left between the divider and the turbine housing to account for casting shift/flashing.
For this reason, BOTH External Dump versions will make some noise out of the screamer pipe when not in boost.
This product is intended to be used on race track only.