Fuel Injector Connection - KA24DE SR20DE 240SX MEGASQUIRTPNP GEN2 PLUG AND PLAY (FICKS2MGPAP)
Vendor: Fuel Injector Connection
Available: In stock
SKU: Fuel Injector Connection-FICKS2MGPAP
On all products!
60 days return policy
KA24DE SR20DE 240SX MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System is compatible with the following:
1989-1994 Nissan 240SX KA24E or KA24DE with manual transmission
*Also fits the following USDM applications (all with manual trans):
- 1991-1994 Nissan Sentra / NX1600 / NX2000 with GA16DE or SR20DE
- 1991-1993 Infiniti G20 with SR20DE
- 1990-1995 D21 Hardbody pickup with KA24E
- 1993-1994 Altima with KA24DE
KA24DE SR20DE 240SX MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 Plug and Play is the easy button to expanding the capability of your KA or SR20 motor powered race car!
KA24DE SR20DE 240SX MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 Plug and Play #NS8994 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- KA24 base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key (other model base maps included on USB stick)
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- Up to 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables (optional trigger disc required for sequential injection)
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (requires EBC solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
Note: Many of these models do not have an IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor from the factory. On these cars, we strongly recommend installing a GM IAT to allow for air temperature correction.
What you get in the box:
- KA24DE SR20DE 240SX MegaSquirtPNP ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live (auto tune) to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately).