Feal Coilover Kit Lexus IS300 441 14k/8k
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
These coilovers are built to give you the competitive edge and offer premium features while remaining affordable and long-lasting. Features such as the ability to upgrade to Swift Springs and Teflon injected spherical-bearings combine to give you a monotube coilover that is built for the street or track. 30-way adjustability makes tuning the perfect damping a breeze. Adjust in five click increments for a noticeable-difference, or simply one at a time to fine-tune the damper response to your taste.-
Most Feal coilover kits come with ride-height and pre-load already set, however, you should always double check to make sure it hasn't-shifted during transportation. Dialing in the ride height is as simple as spinning the strut body through the steering knuckle mount and simplifies the process since preload is set independently. Finally, Corrosion resistant coatings ensure that these will last for years and perform well the entire time.-
Feal Coilovers are designed with expertise backed by their success in many top-level international motorsports and through years of experience tuning various shock brands. They have spent countless hours testing and are pleased to offer you various options to fit your driving needs. Feal Suspension strongly believes that their coilovers have an edge on shock design that gives you confidence and a competitive advantage where needed most.
- Spring Brand: FEAL
- Rebuildable and revalvable in-house, U.S.A.
- Independent height adjustment
- High Flow Precision Damping (HFPD). Large port high flow pistons matched with unique shim load, stacks, and jetting
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear STANDARD on ALL MacPherson applications
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- 6061 Aluminum anodized top mount plates
- Slotted rear coilover mounting hole for camber adjustability (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- Super low friction seals and rod guide bushings