EAGLE - Ford 289/302 Manual Transmission Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies Stroke 3.000 Disp. @ 4.000: 302 Rod Length 5.090 (B16002MS000)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Eagle Ford 289/302 Manual Transmission Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies have the perfect balance of reliability, affordability, and performance for engines producing under 500 horsepower. All kits are balanced and include an Eagle Cast Steel Crankshaft; Eagle "SIR" I-Beam Rods; KB Hypereutectic, SRP, or Mahle Forged Pistons; Hastings Rings; and Clevite or King Bearings.
- Assembly part numbers that begin with “B” are balanced by Eagle and require no additional balancing. Part numbers that do not begin with “B” are unbalanced assemblies and must be balanced by a qualified machine shop before use.
- All kits are externally balanced and include a 28oz damper and a 157-tooth or 164-tooth manual transmission flywheel.
- Ford 289 and 302 engines feature a standard bore size of 4.000".
- Kits are available in standard bore, .020", .030", .040" and .060" oversizes.
- Eagle Specialty Products reserves the right to substitute pistons due to availability.
Street and Strip Rotating Assembly
Disp. @ 4.000: 302
Rod Length: 5.090
Pistons: -6.5cc Flat Top
Rings: File Fit
Comp. Ratio 58cc/64cc: 9.4/8.8
289/302 Manual Transmission Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies
Externally Balanced - Includes 157 tooth Manual Transmission Flexplate and 28oz Balancer designed for use with a Serpentine Belt Crank Pulley.