The Eagle Ford Street Performance Rotating Assemblies offer great value, performance, and reliability for engines producing under 500 horsepower. All kits include quality components including an Eagle cast steel crankshaft, Eagle SIR I-Beam rods, Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons, Hastings rings, and Clevite or King bearings!
- Assembly part numbers that begin with “B” are balanced by Eagle and require no additional balancing. Part numbers that do not begin with “B” are unbalanced assemblies and must be balanced by a qualified machine shop before use.
- All kits are externally balanced and include 28oz damper and flexplate or flywheel.
- For Small Block Ford 289 and 302 blocks only.
- Standard bore size is 4.000", kits are available in Standard bore as well as .020", .030", .040" and .060" oversizes.
- Eagle Specialty Products reserves the right to substitute pistons due to availability.