Eagle Ford 289/302 Automatic Transmission Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies have the perfect balance of reliability, affordability, and performance for engines producing under 500 horsepower. All kits include an Eagle Cast Steel Crankshaft; Eagle "SIR" I-Beam Rods; KB Hypereutectic, SRP, or Mahle Forged Pistons; Hastings Rings; and Clevite or King Bearings.
- Assembly part numbers that begin with “B” are balanced by Eagle and require no additional balancing. Part numbers that do not begin with “B” are unbalanced assemblies and must be balanced by a qualified machine shop before use.
- All kits are externally balanced and include a 28oz damper and a 157-tooth or 164-tooth automatic transmission flexplate.
- Ford 289 and 302 engines feature a standard bore size of 4.000".
- Kits are available in standard bore, .020", .030", .040" and .060" oversizes.
- Eagle Specialty Products reserves the right to substitute pistons due to availability.
Designed for Internal Balance - Flexplate/Flywheel and Balancer Not Included, Professional Machine Shop Balancing Required.