Driven - XP9 SAE Synthetic Racing Oil - Quart (10W-40) - Universal (DRO-03206)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
XP9 features an advanced zinc/phosphorus based anti-wear package to protect aggressive cam profiles, and XP9 utilizes select synthetic base oils to deliver high temperature protection from viscosity breakdown. XP9 provides increased high shear protection for wet sump and high compression applications. XP9 utilizes select synthetic base oils for increased durability at high engine temperatures. Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve-train wear and increase horsepower. Ideal for high output steel block engines.
Proprietary Friction Modifiers – Increases horsepower output by reducing friction. Extensive dyno testing proves these power gains last throughout the service life of the oil
Extra Film Thickness - Advanced synthetic technology for greater film thickness under high temperatures and high loads
Thermal Stability - Defends against oil consumption and viscosity breakdown. Provides added durability for competition engines
- Increased high temperature and high shear protection
- Utilizes select synthetic base oils for increased durability at high temperatures
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels
- Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower
- Wet sump and high compression applications
- High output steel block engines