DEI - Boom Mat Sound / Vibration Dampening Material (DBMSVDM458)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Boom Mat is a high quality simple and effective solution in eliminating the low frequency noise problems found in structure-borne vibrations caused by typical automotive noise sources. Simply trim to desired size, peel backing and apply to a clean surface.
Boom Mat is constructed of a viscoelastic polymer layer protected by a durable aluminum wear surface and it’s strong adhesive backing is unaffected by extreme hot and cold temperatures and can be applied to horizontal, vertical and inverted areas on metal, plastic, fiberglass and most other automotive surfaces. Available in a variety of sizes for a cost effective installation.
- High performance adhesive maintains adhesion throughout temperature extremes
- Eliminates low frequency noise problems
- Non-hazardous material
- Flexible – can be applied to irregular surfaces
- Easily trimmed to size with Boom Mat Blade Lock Knife
- User friendly peal and stick installation
- Multiple uses including automotive, commercial and industrial applications
- Durable weatherproof construction is also corrosion resistant
- Flamability Rated
- The industry standard in vibrational damping technology
- Enhances stereo performance
- Gives you a quiet and comfortable interior
- Minimal prep and install time
- Performs in extreme temperatures
- Saves you time and money by requiring only 25-50% coverage for optimal performance
Where to use it:
- Door Skins
- Any vertical or horizontal interior surface
Sold in 12'' x 12-1/2'' sections. Available for purhase as a 2pk, 4pk, or 6pk using the options below.