Whiteline - Differential Bushing Kit (350Z / 370Z / G35 / G37) (XGS10)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
OEM Diff bushings deteriorate over time causing unwated vibration. Whiteline's bushings are made using a premium polyurethane material which is superior to the OEM rubber material, ensuring long term durability.
Includes bushings and sleeves to replace both front and rear.
Whiteline bushings provide the softness needed for street driven, low vibration, noise and harshness characteristics, while displaying extreme abrasion, tear and cut resistance, and near-zero compression set at a lower durometer reading of 70-80 (versus most poly bushings 100+ rating). In addition, Whiteline Plus polyurethane bushings are able to be bonded directly to the metal shell, which provide a method of flow control giving the bushing the characteristics of soft ride while on smooth roads, and when under cornering pressure cause the bushing to become firmer for improved suspension performance.
Whiteline Plus Overall Benefits:
- Ride quality of softer rubber, with the performance of ultra firm polyurethane.
- Long lasting, chemical and oil resistant durability.
- Enhanced steering input,feedback, and road holding stability.
- Increased braking capacities and positive brake pedal feel.
- Permit optimum pinion angle changes reducing differential, tailshaft and/or gearbox failures.
- Reduce take off and driveline shudder under heavy loads