NISMO - 370Z / G37 Billet Rear Traction Arms (PCSK05)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
NISMO Billet Rear Traction Arms eliminate the soft mushy rubber bushings on the stock links to reduce geometry changes in the rear suspension under hard acceleration/braking and when going over bumps. This provides more stability and predictability to the rear suspension for tighter handling. Our traction links are also length adjustable to allow the rear suspension bumpsteer characteristics to be tuned.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) NISMO Rear Traction Arms are are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. The exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength. FK Spherical Bearings and Rod Ends are manufactured in Connecticut and utilize a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race and offers a very high load carrying capacity that has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperature of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability.
NISMO Rear Camber Arms Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Red Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Rod Ends
- Silver Anodized for a durable finish
- Offset for maximum wheel clearance
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan