Greddy - Type-S Suspension S14 (BCKC103)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
• External Reservoir Tank - The use of an external reservoir tank and base valves, allows us to increase the damping fluid displacement and maintain low gas pressure for the ultimate in damping abilities. This responsive setup will offer a very supple ride even at minimal compression motion (shaft speed) on a smooth track to maximum compression motion on a rough track surfaces.
• Double Adjustable Damping Mechanism - Damping compression and rebound can be independently tuned by 32 positions each. Rebound at the top of the strut and compression at the bottom of the reservoir tank. This is made possible by use of a large port on the piston and with a specially designed needle-valve that allows for fine adjustments to suit any track surfaces and even for street.
• Fully Adjustable Height and Pre-load - The independent adjustment of height without altering stroke is possible because of the fully adjustable construction. The threaded collars allow for fine millimeter adjustment. This offers a wide variety of adjustment to find the best setting, since spring-preload can be changed independent of height.
• Damping Characteristics - This suspension has broad characteristics that provide sufficient damping force even below 0.1m/s of compression motion (shaft speed) and with smooth damping for a stable ride.
• Shock Absorbers - The larger 46mm diameter mono-tube piston is the key of these high performance shock absorbers. As a result excellent damping is achieved. And this provides stable traction even under rapid acceleration, which is great for driver confidence.
• Strength and Light-weight - Each strut features a thin-walled steel case for an ideal balance of stiffness and light-weight. The external reservoir is made from a light-weight forged aluminum to radiate heat. It also has a hard metal surface treatment, inside and out for excellent abrasion resistance and long life.Gr