TEIN - R32 GTR Flex Z Coilovers (SCK03)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Street Flex damper is the evolution of our popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using our new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and controllability. The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Full-length adjustability offers separate spring preload and ride height adjustment. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts (camber adjustable for strut type applications) and is compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active systems.
Twin Tube Design
A Twin Tube internal design is utilized for increased piston stroke for improved handling and comfort during street use. Another major feature of the Twin Tube design is that is more durable in the case of damage to the actual damper body.
Adjustable Dampening Force
Damper includes 16 - way damping force adjustment for both front and rear coilovers. Compression and rebound is adjusted simultaneously for ease of adjustment. Adjustment is made externally via a Click Assembly, and made internally via a needle valve which allows or restricts oil flow. Damping force can be changed to tune ride feel (comfort/ performance level), and/or used to adjust handling characteristics (neutral, over-steer, under-steer, etcÂc).
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- Full-Length Adjustable via Threaded Body and Spring Seat/Seat Locks
- 16-Way Damping Adjustable (simultaneous compression and rebound)
- New Damper Valving Specifications for Improved Street Comfort
- Incorporated Advance Needle Design (nearly 200% improvement over predecessor)
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback (Camber Adjustable)
- Camber Adjustable for Strut Type Front Suspensions
- Larger Piston Diameter (22mm O.D.) for Strut Type
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)/EDFC Active Compatible
- Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Outstanding Rust Prevention
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defect
Spring Rate (F)392lbs/in (7kgf/mm)Spring Rate (R)392lbs/in (7kgf/mm)