BMW 335i 135i N54 CNC Valve Cover
Vendor: Doc Race
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
**Expected ship date if ordered today is 6/1/18**
After 2 years of waiting we are proud to present the Doc Race N54 Intake Manifold!
-Two major hurdles preventing -large numbers in our platform are fueling and the plastic box BMW decided to use for an intake manifold. -We wanted to address both with one solution. As fabricators we knew this was an easy fix for us, but what about everyone else? ---After countless hours of R&D, testing, dyno time and general obsession, we decided on a design and started the ball moving forward -to mass production. This was built by and for the true BMW Enthusiasts!
- Optional Port Injection including 6 Bosch Flow Tested and Match 42lb or-72lb-Injectors
- 42lb injectors will support up to 750whp, 72lb injectors will support up to 900whp
- E85 Compliant Fuel Rail Kit (Plugs into Factory Fuel Sytem)
- Optional 3‰ Charge Pipe with Tial 50mm BOV Flange
- CNC Machining performed in the USA by OCD Works-
- Durable Powdercoat Finish
- Superior Flow Design
- Its Sexy!
- Uses factory gaskets (not included)
- Provision for OEM or aftermarket tmap sensor
- Provisions for (2) 1/8npt ports-
- Wiring will be included to extend throttle body to new location
The Original Design and Prototype was tested back to back on the same car against the Factory BMW Intake Manifold. -The car tested was a single turbo 6466, stock head and block. -
On just 18lbs of Boost we were able to add-23hp and 16ft/lbs of torque peak gains! We expect these to grow much higher as boost is increased and with the right tune. --You can run extremely high boost, like over 50psi HIGH!!!
|Intake Manifold w/o Port Injection||$1500|
|Intake Manifold w/ Port Injection (42lb injectors)||$2000|
|Intake Manifold w/ Port Injection (72lb injectors)||$2200|
|3" Charge Pipe w/ BOV Flange||$350|