BC Racing Coilovers - BR Series Coilover for 11-UP TOYOTA SIENNA AWD / FWD (C-95-BR)
BRAND: BC Racing
Available: In stock
SKU: BC Racing Coilovers-C-95-BR
On all products!
30 days return policy
BC RACING BR SERIES COILOVER KIT 11-UP TOYOTA SIENNA AWD / FWD
Part Number: C-95-BR
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Spring rate: 6k Front , 3k Rear.
SUPER LOW KIT, CUSTOM SPRING RATES, OR SWIFT SPRINGS ARE BUILT TO ORDER (4-6 WEEK BUILD TIME)