AutoMeter - SHIFT TIMER / SINGLE STAGE TIMER, N.O. OR N.C. OUTPUT (ST1)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Dedenbear ST1 is a single stage timer that can be used to activate a device such as a shifter, throttle stop, nitrous solenoid, or timing retard based on time rather than RPM. The Shift Timer works particularly well in cars that have 'loose' converters. The engine in a car with a 'loose' converter tends to run at a fixed RPM until the converter locks up and stops slipping. Since the engine runs in a narrow RPM band near the intended shift point for a large portion of the run, the actual shift point can vary widely. The ST1 will allow the car to shift at a precise point during a run and the engine RPM doesn't matter.
- Adjustable timer from 0-9.99 seconds programmed with push button thumbwheels
- Selectable output of 0.5 second pule for applications like shifter activation, and long 17 second pulse for applications such as nitrous oxide, throttle stops, etc.
- Output Terminals are Normally Closed and Normally Open to either apply or remove 12V power
- Release of the transbrake or line lock solenoid starts the timer at the beginning of the run.
- Small size for maximum mounting versatility. Measures 6.50 in. W x 3.38 in. H x 1.25 in D.
- Compatible with 12 and 16 volt electrical systems