AutoMeter - RPM ACTIVATED SWITCH (RPM2)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Dedenbear RPM2 RPM Activated switch allows you to trigger a wide variety of electrical devices on your race vehicle based on a pre-selected, user-defined RPM point with incredible repeatability. Push button controls eliminate the need for separate pills or modules and built in design features such as manual override, time delay, and disable circuit make this module ideally suited for control of an air or electric solenoid control shifter. Suitable for use with 8 cylinder applications. Magneto compatible with purchase signal converter such as AutoMeter #9118.
- Rated up to 10 Amps
- Push button thumbwheels allow you to program your desired set point in 100 RPM increments from 100 to 9,900 RPM
- Built-in .5 second delay eliminates the possibility of false triggers due to wheelspin
- Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) output terminals
- Configured for 8 cylinder, 4 pulse per revolution tach output signals
- Compatible with 12 and 16 volt electrical systems
- Manual upshift / trigger button allows for driver override and testing in the pits
- Built in time delay to prevent a false shift off the line
- Disable circuit to prevent shifting during the burnout
- Measures 5.25 in. W x 4.25 in. H x 1.25 in. D.