AutoMeter - RACE DISPLAY, PRE-CONFIGURED, BLACK, 0-4-10K RPM INVERT (PSI, DEG. C, MPH) (ST8100-G-UK)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The ST8100 is a preconfigured Dash Display system, designed specifically to meet the needs of the majority of club racers. However, if you require more configurability and a greater number of channels then we have a solution with either the ST8800 Dash Logger Display Systems or our MFD - Multi-Function Displays.
*Replaces the following gauges:*
with a single lightweight carbon composite module.
Each system is supplied complete with sensors, ready wired harness and comprehensive user manual. The fully sealed housing and MIL-Spec connectors ensure the highest level of reliability.
* Standard Tachometer dial faces to suit practically all engine types
* Backlit for clear viewing under all lighting conditions
* Inverted race dial face for Formula cars option!
* Compatible with all conventional & MSD ignition systems and engine types
* Peak Value Tell Tales on all engine parameters provide an invaluable asset for troubleshooting and gear selection
* Intelligent Alarm System, which continuously monitors engine condition and instantly informs the driver of any problem through both a warning on the display and alarm lights on the dash.
* Solid-state pressure sensor (ST747, shown left) suppiled as standard with all ST800 Dash Display systems.
* *Predictive Lap Timer*
The Predictive Lap Time System provides the driver with a constantly updated, highly accurate prediction of the next lap time!
* *Infrared Lap Timing System*
Simply plug in the Infrared Lap Timing System and turn the Stack display into an integrated lap timing system! - yet another instrument that this single module display can replace. The driver can choose to have the lap time pop up only when the car passes the start finish line - or can set the display to continuously show last lap time, best lap time and number of laps completed.
* *Lap Time Memory*
A feature with typical Stack intelligent capability. Unlike conventional lap time memories, which only record lap times, the Stack version records lap times by run and for every lap - shows off the fastest lap! These unique features greatly enhance the benefit of the lap time memory.
* *Corner and Straight Speed Readout*
Provides the driver with real-time feedback. This option automatically measures and displays the last minimum corner speed and the last maximum straight speed. A manual speed hold is also provided.