AutoMeter - OIL PRESS, PRO-CONTROL, 52MM, BLK, 0-7 BAR, STEPPER MOTOR, M10 MALE (ST3501)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
STACK Pro Control Stepper Motor range of analogue gauges are user configurable with Maximum/Minimum alarms which can be set with one of seven different colours to indicate status bringing total control and driver awareness of critical engine functions.
- User-configurable minimum and maximum alarms can be set, with one of seven different colours assigned to each. As soon as an alarm level is exceeded, the full dialface changes colour. If the level exceeds the alarm by more than 10%, the dialface flashes rapidly to further alert the driver.
- With a choice of 7 user-selectable LED backlighting colours ( red, green, yellow, blue, purple, turquoise and white) the user can choose the optimum colour for maximum visibility and readability of the gauge, day and night.
- The Pro-Control feature activates low and high outputs whenever the user-defined alarm levels are exceeded. Pro-control outputs can be used to switch a relay to activate cooling fans, pumps, lamps, alarms, ignition kill etc.
- Press and hold the PEAK button to recall on the dial the highest temperature or lowest pressure or voltage since the memory was last reset.
- Precision stepper-motor needle movements and solid-state sensors ensure better than 2% accuracy.
- All Stack 52mm Professional gauges come complete with wiring harness and associated solid-state sensor (except for Fuel Level and Battery Voltage gauges).
- Fast, smooth stepper motor needle drive
- 270° full sweep movement for excellent readability
- Remotely mounted solid-state sensors keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment