AutoMeter - 3-3/4" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, ELITE (5690)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- This specialty variant gauge is NASCAR approved, specifically designed to interpret the CANbus data stream provided by the McLaren ECU fitted to the fuel injected engines, and can also support conventional high performance ignitions as well.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- 10 inbuilt radial LED indicators in the dial perimeter are used to communicate critical detail to the driver and may be programmed to communicate 4 phases of pit road speed (Low, Go, High, Too High), 3 phases of Corner Speed (Low, Middle, High), 1 phase of Lead In, Shift Point, and Over Rev for a total of 10 total light indication bands.
- LED Color Bands may be programmed to match or contrast tachometer backlighting in solid or flashing states based on user preference
- Driver One touch Pit Road Speed Go Band capture available allowing for last minute adjustments on track.
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Unique Carbon Fiber housing pairs with other ultra lightweight design components to reduce instrument weight by more than 20% over comparable AutoMeter tachometers.
- This product requires separate purchase of #9119 PIC programming module and #5258 Wiring Harness for operation.