AutoMeter - 2-5/8" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, ULTRA-NITE (4541)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube